Marriage proposal I'm about to take a six month deployment tour. The man I've been seeing since early June has been absolutely wonderful, and, despite my initially "shooting him down". he's been incredible. We talk about long term goals all the time. So now I'm wondering when the talking will turn into acti... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Marriage proposal Replies: 3 Views: 3810 Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:05 am Jump to post
Will I get to go? I was recently given a dream assignment overseas...the problem...we need full medical screenings before we can go, and one thing required is a recent Pap and follow up. I have a history of irregular pap which turn out to be nothing. However, occassionally this can be a barrier. I just had a pap done... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Will I get to go? Replies: 0 Views: 2552 Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:16 pm Jump to post
well, the hair is not damaged now...it's just a terrible, horribly unflattering cut and I hate it, so I've been taking the peregrine saturn as my current feelings towards my hair, not necessaruly that it's damaged...I just despise it. I know about the headband thingies...but they won't work for my l... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Vanity, thy name is hair extensions! Replies: 7 Views: 4131 Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:12 am Jump to post
the moon seperates from a square to venus...when my hair got mucked up perhaps? Applies to a square to saturn...it's still getting mucked up...and finally trines the midhaven...my public self? so maybe it will be fixed? Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Vanity, thy name is hair extensions! Replies: 7 Views: 4131 Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:41 pm Jump to post
oops! My bad! It's june 26. Damn mercury retrograde! Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Vanity, thy name is hair extensions! Replies: 7 Views: 4131 Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:33 pm Jump to post
Vanity, thy name is hair extensions! Less than a month ago I got hair extensions and I LOVE the way they look, except for one problem...I'm caucasian and the method we used (braiding) did not work. My hair is too fine, the braids are coming undone, and the extensions are slipping. Badly. I don't want to give up my long luxurious locks,... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Vanity, thy name is hair extensions! Replies: 7 Views: 4131 Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:14 am Jump to post
Wicked Rumor Hello...long time lurker, first time poster! Some time ago I had a dream job assignment which, unfortunately, was taken away and I was sent elsewhere to a less ideal job. I was told it was nothing personal, just an unfortunate necessity, blah blah blah. Last night I heard a rumor that this wasn't tr... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Wicked Rumor Replies: 1 Views: 2751 Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:22 am Jump to post