Search found 19 matches

I am sorry for replying late. Ok.It's possible "this friend" says something true and untrue. It's not really possible to talk to him because t i know he won't tell that what he did or if he ever did. This isn't not first time he is doing such a thing like that and all of us beware about hi...

My first official reading - Is my friend lying?

I will try my best to read with what i know so far..i might suck,don't judge me pls :-) Question asked on 21 Dec. 2010 at 23.30 in Konz (Germany) Is my friend lying ? I am Mercury in Sag. in 4H. asking determination . My friend's sign. is Moon -cancer in 10th house which makes the situation stronger...

Hi Elumen, Thank you for your reply. I don't think the chart was radical compare tp the first one. You're right,i am disappointed or maybe because he didnt give details,i don't know. I am trying to learn horary by myself.Thats why i am following this forum,searching something on the web etc. but eve...

Jotei - were the two charts conflicting in information? Usually repeat charts are similar anyway (with or without this issue). Tanit, Yes,they were..the main reason was Quesited used for both readings were different.Plus i told to the astrologer about the fact someone already interprete the chart ,...

Hi Yuzuru, Thank you . Well..honestly,i had no bad intention with what i did but i told (wrote) to him right after your reply. Tanit, I see your point but having two charts with the same question makes the proffesional one to see the wrong whole picture i am guessing. Again, the question was asked a...

Thank you all. The fact is, i have two readings for the same chart.One was base on my data (location/hour) and the other one is based on the astrologers data ,location,date ,time. As you can guess they are different. I wanted to ask to the astrologer who seemed very professional to me but i was disa...

. If Mercury does translate light, it could be a third party or other factor that links you, such as via a Mercury symbolism (over the phone, internet, etc.). Short update : We haven't talk yet but a friend of mine with whom i introduced to him that night,found him on facebook and they're added eac...

I am not really sure but i might see him tomorrow or next week,because of places we're both going often with our friends on Fridays. Is it possible that he got my number wrong or something (Mercury ) .He was a bit drank later on and i wasn't the one who gave the number,my friend gave my number to hi...

Tanit..Thank you very much for your great helping information and your wishes. I tried to study something in Skyscript but again it is like a puzzle sometimes but i am really willing to learn,even thinking to get some online courses. The question about late ASC wasn't about my chart. My brother aske...

Go to advanced search