Still hoping that someone will drop some help. I see that the moon is making only one more applying aspect which is to the Sun. The Sun is the Lord of the 12th house from the 7th of the inventor. Disillusion? Secret Enemies? Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: patent Replies: 4 Views: 3247 Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:03 pm Jump to post
Of course, Deb, how silly of me. The map was casted at the moment of the question. I am the one asking and the inventor is my husband (whom natally has the Vergin Asc.). I mentioned about his Asc because this map does show some connection with him. So, I guess I am the Piesces and Jupiter is my sign... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: patent Replies: 4 Views: 3247 Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:25 pm Jump to post
Some clarifiactions: coordinates 34.46 East - 32.04 North Asc. 16.35 Piesces Considering the question, should I consider the patent as the Asc.? I see that the Sun and Mercury are in Via Combusta. Jupiter is separating from a square to Asc. and Uranus. The Moon next aspect is with Pluto. Would you t... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: patent Replies: 4 Views: 3247 Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:44 am Jump to post
patent Hi, I just registered. I found by case this site and logged in without thinking about mercury. I am just entering the horary world and enjoying very much this forum. The question is: will this patent succeed and bring money to the inventor? [16 October 2007 15:22 Amman Jordan] NOT right 16 October 2... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: patent Replies: 4 Views: 3247 Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:39 pm Jump to post