Aries Quick comment. I don't see Aries or 1st House as external but as "approaching" toward the external, collective, 12th house (ITS): The Ascendant. Of course, after a long journey from the confrontation of the opposite, 7th house. That's the beauty of the astrological wheel. It's contiguous a... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Ken Wilber Replies: 25 Views: 30465 Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:40 pm Jump to post
AQAL and Astrology Sorry for the gap in my post. I had plans to actually delineate my view of how AQAL and Astrology might integrate. Just don't have time to do that right now. So, I want to share with the group my basic idea and see if we can collaborate. My basic interest is how both system might address the issue o... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Ken Wilber Replies: 25 Views: 30465 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:50 am Jump to post
IAA Conference totally online For my friend, Ena Stanley, IAA President and mother of Astrological Education :-) Breaking Down the Borders November 19-21, 2010 The International Academy of Astrology is pleased to announce its first international conference, "Breaking Down the Borders," to be held November 19-21, 2010. ... Forum: News, Notices, Books, Links Topic: IAA Conference totally online Replies: 0 Views: 2433 Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:42 pm Jump to post
Ken Wilber vrs Astrology Mark: Reference to what I said: All ancient religions have always fallen short of the mystics' understanding of the original insights/experience about consciousness. What do I mean from that? First, I did not say ancient Religions are "incompatible" with conscious experiences or changes. T... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Ken Wilber Replies: 25 Views: 30465 Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 am Jump to post
Ken Wilber - Astrology Bill, thanks for the references on Ken Wilber's perspective. I guess I was googling AQAL/Astrology when I should have been googling Ken Wilber/Astrology. Found much discussion "about" him... nothing yet from him. Yes, the argument is very ancient due to the lack of understanding of the pos... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Ken Wilber Replies: 25 Views: 30465 Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:33 pm Jump to post
AQAL and Astrology and Spiral Dynamics Keren, thank you for your insight. I agree. The principle of Integral is to include diversity, not rise past it. I think astrology as a whole system is highly evolved in wisdom and complexity. I view AQAL as Ken Wilber's objective to simplify Complexity of accumulative knowledge and wisdom and, most... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Ken Wilber Replies: 25 Views: 30465 Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:37 pm Jump to post
I'm thinking about it :-) (Mercury in Scorpio/1st house) Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Ken Wilber Replies: 25 Views: 30465 Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:58 pm Jump to post
TOE Ah! Yes! TOE: Theory of Everything... Which is a clue. TOE or the parts of our anatomy that touch the ground, the Embodiment, the Make Manifest, resulting in the State of Being... for an individual. For society, Law and Order: BLUE. This is not the time for even a higher order of BLUE. These are tim... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Ken Wilber Replies: 25 Views: 30465 Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:00 pm Jump to post
Ken Wilber, Astrology, Spiral Dynamics Good stuff! I'll need to time to get my mind around it. I'll digest your blog. I, too, tried many rotations and inversals (?) and only got confused. (Years ago, I tried flipping the natal chart to test the idea of perspectives from the self to perspectives from others. Example, how do others "s... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Ken Wilber Replies: 25 Views: 30465 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:00 pm Jump to post
Gestalt Astrology Also, see an isometric relationship between Gestalt dialogue and Astrology: http://www.branam.com/gestalt/gastaltastro.shtml Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Ken Wilber Replies: 25 Views: 30465 Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:45 pm Jump to post
Astrology, Integral (Ken Wilber) , Gestalt AnneMieke, I tried to post this to you personally but not sure it made it. So, here it is for the thread. I have been obsessed with relating AQAL into astrological and Gestalt process. I have search extensively for astrological references in the Integral, Wilber, Spiral Dynamics but haven't found mu... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Ken Wilber Replies: 25 Views: 30465 Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:35 pm Jump to post