The only way to learn, is by doing. This seems to be a good question for me to learn on. I have a million questions. Sounds like Lilly CA is the best place to start. I need to chew on this for a while. Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Lawsuit Replies: 22 Views: 9305 Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:14 pm Jump to post
I am suing my former employer. I have a wrongful termination case. I was offered a perm job with an employer that I worked temp for and received awards and commendations from them. I was hired for this job by recommendation and did not even apply for it. Shortly after I started on the job I heard th... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Lawsuit Replies: 22 Views: 9305 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 am Jump to post
another question Thanks all. I may have to post another question about the legal matter. Actually it has not gone to trial at this point, it is possible that it will be settled out of court. It appears to me that the first lesson of horary is to properly define the question and I am working on that. House 10 shows e... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Lawsuit Replies: 22 Views: 9305 Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:54 pm Jump to post
Lawsuit Outcome Reposted Chart Thanks Clinton, I re-posted the chart. Look forward to everyone's input. Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Lawsuit Replies: 22 Views: 9305 Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:35 pm Jump to post
Lawsuit Outcome Thanks much for all your replies. Here is my newbie analysis so far ~ ASC Aquarius, Pisces Ruler Saturn, Jupiter Me/1stH Planets in house ? Neptune, Chiron, P Fort Ruler - Jupiter Angular, also Moon in 8thH, ruler Venus Defendant/7thH Planets in house ? Mercury, Sun Ruler ? Mercury, Venus Angular. I... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Lawsuit Replies: 22 Views: 9305 Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:01 am Jump to post
Lawsuit Could someone help me decide what significators to use for the outcome of a lawsuit that I have an atty pursuing for me? We are the moving party. I am a newbie and understand that the moon, ASC = me. the querant The quesitad - that is where I am stuck, would it be the 9th H? The question represents ... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Lawsuit Replies: 22 Views: 9305 Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:28 pm Jump to post