That is a very good expression of mars in Pisces, will be interesting to see what mars in Aries brings and mars conjunct Uranus . Do you find you get more during full or new moons ? Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Reading for multiple querents from the same chart Replies: 17 Views: 8031 Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:05 am Jump to post
I wonder if you had thought of using a timer to write up the email horary , the same way you would have a limit on the phone, allocate each reading a time frame so that its cost effective for you to do the reading. I reasonably find typing as I think works and I edit it later, always leave the readi... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Reading for multiple querents from the same chart Replies: 17 Views: 8031 Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 pm Jump to post