Delineation from Lunation Chart I just casted a lunation chart of Jan 13th for the Capitol and it seems like there might be potential threats of death in the upcoming weeks. It's kind of eerie that the exact lunation will occur exactly at 00:00 local time of Washington DC. Forum: Mundane & Financial Astrology Topic: US Presidential Election 2020 Replies: 357 Views: 93080 Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:50 am Jump to post
Btw I have Jupiter in Sagittarius in 10th Place or MC trine these three planets but also Mars in Libra in 8th Place sextile these 3 planets. Does it give mixed results? FYI, my birthchart is based on Whole Sign House. Thanks and Regards. Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Delineations for Sun, Mercury and Venus in 6th house Replies: 1 Views: 3111 Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:31 pm Jump to post
Delineations for Sun, Mercury and Venus in 6th house Hi, may I request anyone else to delineate how does conjunction of Sun, Mercury and Venus in Leo in 6th Place work? I have Lot of Spirit in 4th Place and the General or L1 Chronocrators of my Spirit are Gemini (4th), Cancer (5th), Leo (6th), Virgo (7th) and Libra (8th). I have found that most of the... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Delineations for Sun, Mercury and Venus in 6th house Replies: 1 Views: 3111 Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:09 pm Jump to post
Hi yongsua Welcome to the forum. You've asked a lot of questions so let me try to just briefly reply to them all, without going into any depth. However, I have trouble understanding the "The Star Beholds the Ascendant or Lot" (Riley) or "The Star Allotted the Hour of Lot"(Schmid... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Questions related to Valens' Anthology Replies: 2 Views: 3226 Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:58 pm Jump to post
Textbook for Hellenistic Astrology Hello, do you know any textbooks or sources from which I can learn Hellenistic mundane astrology and event astrology? I have just studied event astrology from Carmen Astrologicum but I can't grasp much knowledge as it is not systematic for me. I just know Moon plays important role in event astrology... Forum: Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques Topic: Textbook for Hellenistic Astrology Replies: 1 Views: 4325 Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:19 pm Jump to post
Questions related to Valens' Anthology Hi, I am new to here. Nice to meet you. I recently just started to study or research about the Hellenistic astrological technique from Valens' Anthology. However, I have trouble understanding the "The Star Beholds the Ascendant or Lot" (Riley) or "The Star Allotted the Hour of Lot&quo... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Questions related to Valens' Anthology Replies: 2 Views: 3226 Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:43 am Jump to post