13 by jac You're most welcome Zosma. Let's hope the New Years finds you comfortable resolution! There are several representations of Lilith. All bad. I can't help but be suspicious as what we have from history shows abject contempt for independent women. That much, I KNOW is wrong. By all means, protect yourself, but we're not getting the whole story. Quote Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:22 pm
14 by Zosma My horoscope is full of aspect lines a great big ugly cross interfacing a great big grand trine jupiter on the IC on the sacred babylonian degree/ 7 degrees of sidereal Scorpio, bang between the scorpion's eyes. This is a connection with the divine feminine of the land,I knew this not to be a philosophical concept but a real being with whom I had a connection maybe because of my connection to the land. On the great solar eclipse in August 2017 my partner & I traveled to our sacred land with the intention of connecting with the great Mother for protection ritualizing our intent.We waited for a sign that the moment was right to begin,we waited & waited . My Partner turned her head looked at the sky and said the time is now,up above the clouds turned into a replica of my horoscope a circle over a cross.We began the ritual, rainbows appeared as we concluded. 19 months later as the full moon the cycle was completed the intention was actualized.Our protection was completed Woe betide anyone who had the evil intent the rebound was immediate. Maybe this was why Lilith hesitated that fateful night Jupiter on the IC right between the scorpions eyes. So the matter is concluded Quote Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:39 pm