37 by granny_skot as far as I know eyes and lungs are fine, arms... well you might want ot get more specific. =) what kind of things denote in a birth chart being Pierced, not by adornment choice, but by incidents such as the oil can through the foot? and not necessarily surgery either, that one is choice or health related, I mena injurious? Granny Quote Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:19 pm
38 by Laura BT Hi Granny, I came to the conclusion that maybe your arms or hands might be scarred/marked because of your Aries Sun-Mercury conjunction, on the descendant. Mercury rules arms, hands (and lungs). It seems the markers of an Aries Sun, i.e. head (aches), neuralgia, eyes and brain are all in working order, so that leaves the planet the Sun is most closely associated with. And that planet is Mercury. Venus is adornment by choice, primarily the person believes they are adding value to themselves. Whereas Mars, because of speed, aggression, and heat, is usually involved with any kind of accident; a piercing of the skin could also involve Saturn. (Do you have a time for that foot accident for you to look at - was Saturn aspecting your chart and 6th house then?). Sudden (electrical) accidents often have a prominent Uranus; life changing accidents can even see Pluto; and lucky accidents have Jupiter present. Hot accidents, such as car crashes, boiling water, and out of control fire belong to Mars (+ sometime Uranus). Mercury as trickster (to be transformed into healer) can also be around accidents too, particularly if the accident is in your neighbourhood, or one that involves transport, or a young child, (where the moon would also be present). Have you suffered a 'hot' accident to either your right arm, or both (with Mercury, the sign of the twins) of your arms (with fire perhaps, as the Leo Moon in trine to the Sun/Mercury), one that might leave a distinct red (Aries) mark? Quote Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:31 pm
39 by granny_skot Oh no, I get bad headaches that hurt my eyes terribly, but that isn't a permanent scar type thing so I guess I misunder stood you there. as far as I know my lungs are fine though, no asthma or anything, etc. yes I have scars on hands and arms, but that is all I'll say unless you hit it more directly. I dont have times for any of these events because it never occured to me. However there is more than ONE piercing incident, the oil can is just the most significant, Also i think Venus in her own signs may also make the person vein enough to think they dont need further adornment, ergo no tattoos? not to mention some of us dont find them adorning, but detracting. these are not scar/piercing incidents but thought I'd mention since 3 seems to have been somewhat significant, I also almost drowned in a pool accident that same year, 3 was not the best year for me, Also almost died from ear infections until... here is another surgical thing I hadn't thought to include, oh well no ones gotten it so probably not real apparent, I had my tonsils removed in the winter before my third birthday, that stopped the worst of the ear infections and fevers, so might be why the year three I had so many problems, I wasn't sick in bed so I was getting into things. hmmm there is a thought, I believe it was late january of 65, sun in aquarius seems to be a more positive thing for me for some reason. I'd think sun and Saturn weren't that friendly but... for me it seems to have good things. But the incident that brought on the emergency surgery was in February 97, actual surgery was Pisces 27 Feb 1997, all day event pretty much, though it was supposed to only be a 45 minute surgery. and of course as soon as I was conscious what do I do, try to get up and get out of bed to get out of hospital, I really am not fond of hospitals... anyway what I was getting at was maybe there was a transit from 64 through 65 that wasn't particularly good for me? safety wise? Granny Quote Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:38 pm
40 by Laura BT Granny said yes I have scars on hands and arms, but that is all I'll say unless you hit it more directly. Too whacked to consider what happened to your hands/arms tonight, Granny, or when ? why won?t you tell? Is it the right limb in particular? Or both? Jupiter, ruler of your 6th, is also lord of the 3rd, another signification that an affected part of the body is hands/arms. 3 seems to have been somewhat significant, I also almost drowned in a pool accident that same year, 3 was not the best year for me, Also almost died from ear infections until... ...I had my tonsils removed in the winter before my third birthday, that stopped the worst of the ear infections and fevers Ears = head = Aries = Exalted Sun in the 7th, with Mercury sign of the twins, (7th house of (ear) balance ? hence both ears) Tonsils = throat = Taurus = Venus is chart ruler in 7th (although I am not sure how this fits with Lillly's visible, above the horizon rule?) Your Pisces Jupiter Chiron Mars is an obvious association with swimming pools. what I was getting at was maybe there was a transit from 64 through 65 that wasn't particularly good for me? safety wise? Re 64-65 * Saturn transited your 6th house ruler, health-orientated Jupiter-Chiron by conjunction. (then went into the 6th April 1966 to conjunct the Pisces Mars) suggesting that serious (karmic) issues came to the fore. * Uranus conjunct your natal Pluto, and opposed Jupiter-Chiron. From your stories it seems you have beneficent Jupiter actually looking after you! Quote Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:58 pm
41 by granny_skot Natal Jupiter is aligned with Fomalhaut, so pretty well placed. Granny Quote Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:10 am
42 by Draco This is a really interesting topic. I'm just providing a link to another post that I created which contains elements relevant to this thread. I didn't post here originally as the post does not exclusively concern tattoo's. http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2955 Quote Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:28 am
43 by granny_skot You know its interesting you Bring up the Jupiter protection because on the same day T-Saturn conjoins my N=Pluto, T-Jupiter Trines my N-Sun, 20 november (also mercury conj N=Neptune so i"m sure whatever it is will either be imaginative or delusional!) Granny Quote Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:16 am