Traditional Astrology 'Feast': Abbotsford Convent, Melbourne

1
In October of this year I am going to be a guest speaker at the inaugural Regulus Astrology Conference in Melbourne, Australia. A focus of this event is to help stimulate an appreciation of traditional astrology technique amongst Australians, and I am looking forward to meeting some old and new friends there. If anyone wants any further details please visit - http://regulusconference.com/.

The event is going to be held at the very attractive Abbotsford Convent, and by one of those strange co-incidences I noticed that this building has made itself into a little centre of traditional-astrology-interest in 2009, by playing venue to another extremely interesting event in June this year. This is being organised by the Chiron Centre and is called ?An Astrological Renaissance: recovering the forgotten tradition with David Juste?. For those who may not realise, David Juste has a massive amount of experience in traditional astrology and is currently a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the University of Sydney in the Centre for Medieval Studies.

I have been lucky enough to hear David speak on two occasions, and he is not only tremendously knowledgeable and informed about the history and traditional practice of astrology; he is also an exceptionally interesting and engaging speaker. This event offers a wonderful opportunity to spend a few days immersed in astrological tradition, guided by one of the world?s leading medieval astrology experts. I?m not sure I should be recommending people to go to the ?other? traditional astrology event at Abbotsford Convent, but if I know David, he will leave people so hungry for more traditional astrology, that the attendees are bound to want to come back again to the Regulus conference in October. So if you are anywhere near Melbourne ? or indeed, anywhere near Australia - I advise you to check out the full details of what looks like being a really great event at http://www.astrosynthesis.com.au/includ ... sance.html

Make the best of this opportunity to hear David Juste before we Europeans get him back again!
Image