20% Off Sale on Bonatti and Sahl-Masha'allah, July 3-11 1 by Ben Hi Everyone, The Cazimi Press is offering a 20% Off sale on Bonatti?s Book of Astronomy and Works of Sahl & Masha?allah from July 3-11. Copies of Bonatti have almost sold out, and there are currently NO PLANS TO REPRINT IT. I anticipate only a few copies will be left of this great medieval work once the sale is ended. In 2 volumes and 1,500 pages, the Book of Astronomy is the largest and most complete traditional compendium of traditional astrology in English. Works of Sahl & Masha?allah is an essential work for both serious and new students of traditional astrology: it includes 16 works from key Persian astrologers of the first generation of Arabic-language astrologers, when knowledge of Persian and Greek astrology was at its height. Learn basic principles of traditional astrology, elections, horary, mundane techniques, and natal astrology! For more information, visit www.bendykes.com. www.bendykes.com Traditional Astrology Texts and Teaching Quote Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 pm
Sale Extended: July 12-18, 20% Off Plus 1/2 Shipping 2 by Ben Hi Everyone, The recent sale I offered was very well received, and I appreciate all those who bought books (and Logos & Light lectures). Partly because of its success and because of some e-mails I've received, I am extending the 20% off sale another week until next Saturday, July 18! Best, Ben Dykes www.bendykes.com Traditional Astrology Texts and Teaching Quote Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 pm
Re: Sale Extended: July 12-18, 20% Off Plus 1/2 Shipping 3 by Tiger Ben wrote:Hi Everyone, The recent sale I offered was very well received, and I appreciate all those who bought books (and Logos & Light lectures). Partly because of its success and because of some e-mails I've received, I am extending the 20% off sale another week until next Saturday, July 18! Best, Ben Dykes Ben, Hi, Would you please tell me, when are you going to publish "Revolutions & Nativities"? And how much it supposedly will cost? Best regards, J Quote Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:58 pm
Next book 4 by Ben Hi, Thanks for your question. Due to the amount of material I am breaking it down into two books, one on nativities and the other on revolutions. Nativities will come first: it is already translated but is in the process of editing now, which will take a few more months. My hope is that it will be ready in late fall/early winter of this year! Right now I don't know how much it'll cost. Best, Ben www.bendykes.com Traditional Astrology Texts and Teaching Quote Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:59 pm