2
It is a difficult one to get hold of. As a guide, expect to offer a minimum of $199 for a second-hand copy in decent condition (this was the price I paid on eBay for my copy about two years ago). The only copies I have seen priced at this level or slightly above have sold almost immediately, and I haven't seen any priced lower.

A bookdealer might ask for up to $500 currently depending on how much he reads into the outlandish prices being asked for the German and Arabic editions of the same book ($516 to over $1000). But for a private sale, $200-$250 would be a very fair offer to make in my opinion.

With such scarce academic works, it is often necessary to be patient for several years and keep watching the search engine listings regularly in order eventually to strike the desired result. And even then, there is no guarantee. Some you might get hold of after a few months, others after two or three years, others after five years, others not at all. But this one certainly does come up for sale from time to time - I recall that there have been at least three copies sold in the past four years in fact - of which one on Abebooks, one on eBay and one at major auction - so if you are determined enough, you stand a good chance of getting hold of a copy within the next few years. I wish you luck!

4
I don't know how the library system works in Germany, but I was able to do an inter-library loan and I scanned it. I did the same thing with Ritter's German translation.