The Solar Field ? 1 by WooWoo Hi Folks, I've been reading about the Solar field. ? This is a plain set up by the sun, the Earth and the Nodes. This is not something I've come across before and would be interested if anybody has practical experience with this and exactly how it is calculated? The Earth isn't usually included in Astro calculations in my mind. From what I read the solar Field is pretty important H Quote Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 am
2 by Tom I don't think this belongs on the traditional forum. Perhaps it would be better placed on the Philosophy and science forum. This has nothing to do with traditional astrology. Quote Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:32 pm
3 by Paul I've moved it to the Philosophy section but I have to say I'm not sure what you mean by the "solar field", and the plain set up by the sun, the earth and the nodes. The nodes don't actually exist anywhere to set up anything. I think you just mean the ecliptic to be honest. The ecliptic is the apparent plane along which the sun appears to move. The nodes are those points on the ecliptic where the Moon's intersects with it. I can only assume this is what is meant by this. Did you have something specific in mind or somewhere else we can read about this. What have you been reading about the solar field? Quote Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:44 pm
4 by WooWoo I'll come back to you. It relates to discussion on This time let's get it right !! thread It came out of reading Time and Money where she states that planets out with the Solar Field plane made up of The Earth, The Sun and The Nodes do NOT tend to active events so much as when they are in them. H Quote Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:49 am
5 by johannes susato Rocko wrote:I'll come back to you. It relates to discussion on This time let's get it right !! thread It came out of reading Time and Money where she states that planets out with the Solar Field plane made up of The Earth, The Sun and The Nodes do NOT tend to active events so much as when they are in them. H Rocko, who is "she", please? And, by the way, the position of the earth can easily be added, if it is not calculated, because the position of the earth is always in opposition to the Sun, today for example it is in 18 degrees of Aquarius. Quote Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:40 am