13
Mark wrote:I feel this is really a mundane topic. Are there any objections from the original poster and others to shifting the thread to the mundane forum?

I have relevant data on oil discovery and spills I will share on that forum.
Works for me, Mark! Looking forward to hearing more about your oil case studies.
http://wadecaves.com | hello@wadecaves.com

15
With all that has been going on in the UK lately I have not been able to post on this topic as promptly as I planned. However, I do plan to post soon here sharing some research I have done on this topic.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

16
The following chart is set a few weeks prior to the Ukraine invasion and subsequent cutting off and reduction in gas supplies. It indicates to me that Neptune is a significant ruler, either the main ruler or at least sharing that mantle with Saturn. The chart works well for all european countries but only in the worst affected and the most involved - Germany - is Neptune it so tightly conjunct the MC.

Having said that Saturn is also in 8th of 'others resources'!



Image

17
@ greg

thanks for your post here and your other one on the station for iran.... those are interesting conjectures on your part... feel free to post more examples.. this one regarding the station of neptune on the chart for germany seems quite relevant... it has been a long standing belief of my own that stationary planets are extremely important..

and welcome to skyscript! it is a place that is typically quiet, but your posts haven't gone un noticed!

18
Thanks, James.


btw. When the nordstream gaspipes were damaged by explosives recently the Mars gemini transit was square MC inside one degree (and also conjunct Black Lilith similarly). It not only works well but it can often be quite mind blowing in its accuracy and that is due I suspect to the chart itself being quite specific in being limited to its rulership.

sry for going slightly off topic!

19
Hi Greg
Neptune seems to me to be very relevant to recent world events,I noticed that it opposed the position it found itself in when in 1937 Max Theiler, Hugh Smith and Eugen Haagen develop the 17D vaccine against yellow fever. The vaccine was approved in 1938 and over a million people have receive it that year. Theiler went on to be awarded the Nobel Prize.
The Nord stream gas pipes under the Baltic Sea, but most of all the insidious
injection of Neo marxism into the mechanisms of world power structures & secretive way communism is being hoisted on an sleeping population.
You will own nothing & be happy,this motto of our times could be the mantra for Neptune.
I will note with interest Saturns station.Thanks for bringing stations to awareness.

20
Hi Zosma, Saturn stations seem to be the place to look for attempts to change the law or constitution in some way so that should become quite busy as its being attacked by Uranus again. The UK & US could be quite fruitful in that regard as a way of engineering ways of removing 'inconvenient' politicians. I thought US politics was going crazy but we've certainly given them a run for their money recently.

It makes for interesting astrology though!