13
CentralScrutinizer wrote:Unique_Astrology,

For someone that is new to the ideas that you are presenting...can you give a few comments about your rectification procedure that you mentioned previously.

(Right now, I am studying your Michael Jackson rectification that you posted on another website...)

I am trying to wrap my mind around your methodology.

Thanks!

Central Scrutinizer
Hi CS,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you, there was a lot on my desk to be cleared away.

I began Jackson's rectification with a birth time of 10 AM, PDT located in Los Angeles (equivalent to Noon CDT). This produced a demi-anlunar from the demi-solar which after being progressed had anlunar Pluto close to the IC but no natal or progressed natal planets involved. Looking at this chart I saw that return Saturn was above the ascendant by about an hours time with secondary progressed Saturn about the same distance from the IC so I changed the birth time to 9 AM, PDT and repeated the return, progression, and interpolation process to put return Saturn on the ascendant.

This still did not involve any natal or progressed natal planets. But while looking at Saturn's placement on the angles of the return chart I saw the paran of Saturn setting and the Sun on the IC. With a Saturn rising RAMC of 72?24' and needing to get to 262?45' to have Saturn setting a change forward in birth time of about 190? was needed. 190? works out to about 12 hours and 40 minutes (12 hours = 180?, another 10? at 4 minutes per degree equals 40 minutes). Adding 12:40 to the 9 AM birth time gave 9:40 PM which produced a progressed lunar return MC of 261?03'. Another 1?42' was needed. Interpolation at 4 minutes per degree and another 3 minutes for 45' (to avoid a birth time with seconds of time) pushed it to 9:47 PM and a RAMC of 262?44. I thought I had it.

But progressed return Sun had gained to 263?51' to be on the IC and natal Pluto was on the descendant at 263?48', with transit Saturn on the descendant at 263?07'. The addition of 1? would place all of them within 1? of exactness to an angle of the progressed lunar so I added 4 minutes of time to the 9:47 PM birth time and ended with 9:51 PM, PDT (with a progressed lunar RAMC of 263?42') or 11:51 PM, CDT.

I hope this is of some help.

Bob