13
Thanks for your feedback; I made a little research on the lots which I intend to share here.

Lot of Substance
An "AC+2nd house?Lord of the 2nd house" formula for both day and night can be found both in the ?Umar Dorotheus (I 27, 9) and in the Hugo M?sh??all?h (III ii 3, 58 ), the latter of which depends on the former. Rhetorius (V 57) provides a independent testimony that this is the lot meant.

Lot of Siblings
There are two formulae. The first "AC+Jupiter?Saturn" for diurnal charts, changed for nocturnal ones, is described in the ?Umar Dorotheus (I 19, 1) but, comparing the Hugo text of M?sh??all?h (III iii 2, 3) to Sahl, it seems to have been associated with Hermes, even if, as Olympiodorus reports, it is not to be found in the Hermetic All-Virtuous.
The second "AC+Jupiter?Mercury" diurnal formula is also described by the ?Umar Dorotheus (I 21, 1) but in the work of M?sh??all?h it was associated with Valens, who, in turn, uses the first formula (II 40, 7). It may have been, then, Buzurjmihr, the Persian commentator of Valens who cast this second lot in play.
Unfortunately, neither Hephaestio nor Rhetorius can be used as independent witness, since the text of Hephaestio has a lacuna, and Rhetorius does not describe which is the formula to be used. But for all Hellenistic authors seem to use the first formula exclusively, I suggest the second one is an erroneous formula (reading T?r [Mercury] for K?w?n [Saturn]) first to appear in the Pahlav? Valens or its Buzurjmihr commentary which was eventually interpolated in the Pahlav? Dorotheus.

Lot of the Father and of the Mother
The ?Umar Dorotheus writes an "AC+Saturn?Nap" diurnal formula for the father (I 13, 2) and an "AC+Venus?Moon" nocturnal formula for the mother (I 14, 1) while the Hugo M?sh??all?h speaks of lots of parents but gives no formulae. These same are the lots used also by Rhetorius (V 97) which is clearly the source of M?sh??all?h, thus they are the ones to be used.

The others are coming soon.

14
Thank you, Osthanes, for the offer. I found the Pingree article on the internet, and it certainly goes a long way toward establishing Harran as the center in which Greek/Hermetic knowledge and tradition met and mingled with Mesopotamian and even Indian knowledge and traditions, to form the initial "core" of what later became the Arabic tradition. I also googled "Harran Pingree" and found many additional references, one of which stated that Harran was the home source of many of the astrologers who journeyed to fill both Persian and Arabic (royal) courts. The syncretism which characterized Harranian thought seems to have been carried into Arabic (and later Western medieval/Renaissance) astrological conceptual and methodological fields.