13
Hi Elumen,
Thank you for your reply.

I don't think the chart was radical compare tp the first one.

You're right,i am disappointed or maybe because he didnt give details,i don't know.
I am trying to learn horary by myself.Thats why i am following this forum,searching something on the web etc. but even if i got some idea i can not put'em all together.
Current aspects and future aspects making me confuse all the time.. :-?
i am missing something but i dont know where i should start instead of trying to interprete a chart...
Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching.

14
HI again, Jotei!

After going through the answers I re-read your opening post again and realized that I actually didn't pay enough attention to one very important thing that just might be the core of the problem here. And that is- you are actually the Querent here, not the Astrologer.
As you can guess they (the charts) are different.
Actually, I wouldn't have imagined that and Tanit has already explained as to why. If both charts are radical, they should have many similarities and should both lead us towards the very same answer.
Of course, the readings can vary (yuzuru mentioned that) and two astrologers can indeed occasionally come to different conclusions but, if we'd have to choose whom to listen to, then we should always pick the person who got the Querent's trust in the first place and that, of course, would be your astrologer, not you. or other horary students for that matter. Such charts are a useful educational tool for the novices in astrology but getting an answer from a professional and experienced astrologer is a completely different thing. Besides technical tools (deciphering aspects, planetary symbolism etc.), students can learn many other useful things from experienced astrologers and picking the right time for the question is actually one of them. I'm pretty sure that this decision of your astrologer was well grounded and highly professional.
but even if i got some idea i can not put'em all together.
Current aspects and future aspects making me confuse all the time..
i am missing something but i dont know where i should start instead of trying to interprete a chart...
Which is exactly the reason why you "hired" a professional astrologer to help you with the question.
I wanted to ask to the astrologer who seemed very professional to me but i was disappointed to see that he used his data instead of mine i gave to him in purpose.

I actually think that you're not doing yourself a favour. There is nothing to be disappointed about! He didn't betray you!
To me (and obviously to most other astrologers here), what he did looks like a perfectly good decision- it is exactly what most Horary astrologers would do! What is important here is to not confuse an unwanted answer with a lack of professionalism on your astrologer's part. And, please don't get me wrong- my point is that you should rely upon his judgement for now. Or toss the whole question away if you're not satisfied with the answer! But correcting his work will hardly give you a good answer ;-)
I think,at this point,i am the one who can decide which one the count on since i am in the circle and know circumstances better.
What do you think ?
That is exactly what I tried to explain in my first answer; whilst you, as a Querent, do know the situation better, it is the astrologer who knows how to translate the language of the stars into a sound answer. Therefore, the moment when the astrologers reads and understands the question, does sound like a proper choice of time (to me at least) and his reading should be taken as relevant. I'm not trying to advocate for him (or her) because I can't tell if his reading was completely accurate but I do think that, in this situation, "running a second test" over his work is really not a very smart idea. A Horary question captures one moment in time and a chart cast for each question has a place for every single party that plays any role in the story, including the astrologer.
And, although I don't think that the charts should be cast endlessly, if you think that you're capable of delivering a good answer from a chart, then I actually think that asking another question or simply going back to the first chart and being the official astrologer from the very beginning would be a much smarter move than to turn your search for the answer into an analysis of another astrologer's work. You might get lost in it and you still won't get the answer.
Only, if you decide to do it on your own, I would strongly recommend that you forget all about the 2nd chart!
On the other hand- I would still (highly) recommend you to have more faith in the reading of the astrologer that you hired in the first place.
Obviously, this has become yet another lection in horary astrology- the charts are not always cast for the moment when the client comes up with a question.


Having said that:
you should be aware that, just the fact that you are showing the same horary to different people to compare their views, could be viewed in itself as a "consideration against judgement"
I think that this is a very important thing to keep in mind! ;-)
Yes,they were..the main reason was Quesited used for both readings were different.
If the question is the same, then the Quesited is the same. Otherwise, we have two different times, two different locations AND two different questions! ;-)

Cheers,

aglaya!