13 by johannes susato Especially for reception of horary questions by e-mail is reported of his own practice by Andrew Bevan here: http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7289 where he stresses to avoid thatAndrew Bevan wrote:the moment of the querent easily gets lost. [...] So several questions may be in line when I open office and turn on the computor at more the less the same time every day. These horaries are not all cast for the same moment of when I turn on the computor and read through the mail, but the email host registers the time for when each individual question reaches my server, and was lay on my table, so to speak. So in these instances I am using my location but the time offered or commited by the querent. Johannes Quote Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:42 pm
14 by PallasAthene Thank you Johanes for bringing this to my attention. And to Andrew for derailing a thread and taking the time to explain. In a football thread as well! I saw this post earlier today and have given 2 email readings today. I cast the charts for when I understood the question, and in the interests of investigation, looked at the charts for when the question was logged. Both had a couple of hours difference. Interestingly, I felt that both charts described the situation of that question. I am happy with the first reading I gave, but the second had the aspect that I hate.. an opposition with reception in the "email time" chart. In the "my time" chart. the querent was approaching combustion. So, it seems that both charts indicate difficulties in the longer term. In both charts the quesited was enamoured of the querent, jup in gemini and mars in pisces respectively. Let's hope that love finds a way for this querent! Quote Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:38 am
15 by PallasAthene Hi again johannes, I just found this; http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... c&start=15 johannes susato wrote:geo wrote:Johannes Susato wrote:the relevant time and place of a question asked of people, who are not able to give an own astrological answer to their own question, is the place of the astrologer and the time , when he understands the question. I haven't worked this way so far.. The truth is that I find it more trouble, in the sence that I would always be doubting the moment i picked up to delianate the chart.. Perhaps this quotation of Lilly is of interest for you, Georgia? Lilly, CA, p. 166: "Of the time of receiving any Q U E S T I O N. Without doubt the true houre of receiving any Question is then, when the Querent propounds his desire unto the Astrolo- ger, even that very moment of time, in my opinion, is to be ac- cepted: [...]; perhaps I receive the Letter into my hands at three of clock in any day of the week, but in regard of some occasions, doe not read it untill four or five hours after; that very hour and minute of hour when I break it open, and perceive the intention of the Querent, is the time to which I ought to erect my Figure, and from thence to draw mine Astrologicall Judgment: This way and man- ner have I practised, and found successe answerable:" Johannes And what with this thread too http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7253 seems we are all questioning out methods at the moment which can only be a good thing! The other day I had 3 email readings waiting for me. The 1st and 2nd I managed to do without a hitch. The third, I kept getting interrupted just as I was about to read the question. Funny cos I had a really strong urge on 2 occasions to get on with the next reading, but I was prevented from doing so. Maybe those interruptions were the universe saying it wasn't the right time yet? I hope I can locate the chart and that the client updates! Quote Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:50 am
16 by Nikki I wonder if you had thought of using a timer to write up the email horary , the same way you would have a limit on the phone, allocate each reading a time frame so that its cost effective for you to do the reading. I reasonably find typing as I think works and I edit it later, always leave the reading to go cold before I edited it, the break means I have broken the connection to the client and I can see things "int he cold light of day". The word to text software programmes are good in general but not so much for anything that's too technical or requires specific words like astrology, but to be honest most people wnt to know the answer , not always the in depth technical details. How did the 3rd reading go? Perhaps the universe was asking you to change your running order? I assume you do them in the order they came in? Sometimes that needs to be shuffled around Quote Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 pm
17 by PallasAthene Well I seem to be getting quicker at writing : ) And I'm also using the extra time for learning if possible, referencing Natals etc as well to gain insight. Will have to wait and see if that querent comes back with an update. It was her 2nd reading so I hope so. Mars in pisces seems to have produced an unusual amount of sports people! I've had a female body builder querent, and several triathlon type quesiteds who include swimming in their sport! Quote Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 am
18 by Nikki That is a very good expression of mars in Pisces, will be interesting to see what mars in Aries brings and mars conjunct Uranus . Do you find you get more during full or new moons ? Quote Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:05 am