Page 1 of 1

Astrologia Gallica Book 16 Aspects

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:50 pm
by Tom
The tireless James H. Holden has published yet another book from Jean Baptiste Morin's work Astrologia Gallica. This is book 16 on rays and aspects. Rays are what the planets emit. Aspects occur when the rays intermingle, according to Morin.

Dave Roell has this over at Astroamerica.com. I ordered mine.

Tom

Re: Astrologia Gallica Book 16 Aspects

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:01 pm
by Martin Gansten
Tom wrote:The tireless James H. Holden has published yet another book from Jean Baptiste Morin's work Astrologia Gallica. This is book 16 on rays and aspects.
That and a work by Sahl:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3571

And now Astrologia Gallica 17 as well, on houses!
http://www.astrologers.com/new_books/

More to come both this year and next, apparently. :)

Translations

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 am
by mattG
These guys translate books quicker than I can read them! If anyone wants to buy mail order in the UK may I suggest that you check the prices at http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/WEBSITE ... mepage.php They are competitive and I have found them reliable

Matt

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:59 am
by Deb
They are good prices! I ordered a copy a few weeks back from Amazon.co.uk and the price was cheaper there, but not if this site is offering free worldwide delivery like it seems to be doing. In that case, international astrologers should be checking these prices too.

Thanks for the link

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:14 pm
by Mark
Hello Matt,

Thanks for the tip. I tend to always use The Book Depository from the Amazon Marketplace if possible anyway. I didn't realise you could order direct from them!

Thanks

Mark

Ps One seller to avoid in my experience is Aphrohead. They are very cheap but do not package the books properly so they often get damaged in transit.