Book on the birth chart of Jesus
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:11 pm
Greetings, I'm new here and I'm rather surprised that no mention has been made of the controversial book by Dave Mastry "A Template For The Time. The Astrological Birth Chart Of Jesus".
I know the Author personally and I know him to be limited in his understanding of many areas of Astrology but he does seem to posess a certain expertise in Sabian Symbol analogy and Rudhyarian technique.
The book makes sense and has many valid arguments. His approach to utilizing Sabian Symbols for Arabic Parts seems new as I have not seen this technique before. His approach makes sense.
He has also done some radio in the USA and has done an internet radio program that is archived and can still be heard.
The book also proposes some theories on the 'Star of Bethlehem' that is quite interesting.
I have made numerous analogies with his technique to my own chart and those of cliens of mine and with wonderful resuts that has convinced me and my clients and friends that He has made some very valid observations, whether or not He has actually discovered the true birth chart of Jesus.
Has anyone of you read his book and or utilized the method he proposes?
I don't know of anyone else that is utilizing this method and the author has told me as far as he knows he is the only one utilizing Sabian Symbol analysis in defining Arabic Parts.
I know the Author personally and I know him to be limited in his understanding of many areas of Astrology but he does seem to posess a certain expertise in Sabian Symbol analogy and Rudhyarian technique.
The book makes sense and has many valid arguments. His approach to utilizing Sabian Symbols for Arabic Parts seems new as I have not seen this technique before. His approach makes sense.
He has also done some radio in the USA and has done an internet radio program that is archived and can still be heard.
The book also proposes some theories on the 'Star of Bethlehem' that is quite interesting.
I have made numerous analogies with his technique to my own chart and those of cliens of mine and with wonderful resuts that has convinced me and my clients and friends that He has made some very valid observations, whether or not He has actually discovered the true birth chart of Jesus.
Has anyone of you read his book and or utilized the method he proposes?
I don't know of anyone else that is utilizing this method and the author has told me as far as he knows he is the only one utilizing Sabian Symbol analysis in defining Arabic Parts.

