Thanks Tom.
It happens all the time and we just have to keep pointing it out. Arch Crawford, Meriman, Bill McLAren, Chris Locke, etc.. + the numerous technicians that use astrology - but avoid to mention it. I actually spoke on the Norwegian national radio channel NRK,P2 with Tom Stavli, the editor of the Norwegian Financial Magazine, 'Dine Penger' ('Your Money') on January 6th together. On this program I gave my astrological opinion on the financial crises and consequences for Norway, pin pointing a possible low and turning point in the Stockmarket in with the Solar eclipse of Jan. 15. 2010 (although the lunar eclipse of Dec 31. 2009 might prove to be the turning point). However, the Real Estate market is apt to respond slower and more likely to turn with the Solar eclipse of July 11. 2010. That is at least a good model and startingpoint from an astrological perspective.
Only three days later, on January 12. the financial magazines over here were printing articles where the experts at Morgan Stanley were saying exactly the same thing!!! Who in the heck have they got working for them???
I'm sorry that newspaper reports in Norway are written in Norwegian and not in English. I have a series of successful predictions with media coverage that dates right back to 1990 (!!) By now I have given up on guessing how many documented predictions are required before people cotton on. Norwegians companies and governmental officials do simply not want to be associated with anything as controversial as astrology. They do not understand it and believe is the same thing as star sign columns.
In 1990 I predicted for both a newspaper and a weekly magazine the largest earthquake to hit Norway for 50 years to the very day - 2 months in advance. I thought "That will get things moving", but alas... Eventually I came to the point where I said to myself, "This is not my problem". It will take a generation to change the general attitude. So I turn to exercising my mind at the Sports & Speculation section instead which has has been great fun, even though success has been mixed!
The trouble is, in my opinion, that people mix astrology up with religion, psuedoscience, commersialism and entertainment rather than mathematics, geometry, philosophy, psychology and technique. However, I remain optimistic and envision we will be somewhere else in about 3-4 years time.
