Debs houses of the sky
Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:44 pm
Hello Deb
I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your book Houses Temples of the Sky
which I purchased 2 weeks ago.
I just love the House Rulership index at the back of the book and also thanks to you I have at last got my head around occidental and oriental and that is purely down to your clear description "East & West". Thank you for a brilliant book.
Dolly
I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your book Houses Temples of the Sky
which I purchased 2 weeks ago.
I just love the House Rulership index at the back of the book and also thanks to you I have at last got my head around occidental and oriental and that is purely down to your clear description "East & West". Thank you for a brilliant book.
Dolly