Article about the Nodes
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:18 pm
by Clelia Romano
Hi folks:
I wrote an article about the Nodes...and I think it?s interesting to read, since that, based in the study on a group of 40 persons suffering from mental illness, I found not only evidences of the importance of the nodes in natal delineation but also I was led to make some statements that are differents from those that we read in the Medieval astrological literature.
So, your opinion will be really appreciated!
www.astrologiahumana.com/lunar_nodes_in ... rology.pdf
Best
Clelia Romano
Re: Article about the Nodes
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:18 pm
by margherita
It will be surely very interesting, I immediately go to download it,
margherita
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:17 pm
by Olivia
Hi Clelia - Nice article. I've been doing some of the same research over the past several months, and have only been able to find corroborative examples from my private practise and from Jyotish (mostly I follow tradtional and Persian track astrology, but it's rare outside Ibn Ezra to find much of anything that correlates with the things I've been seeing). Some - maybe most - Jyotish states that when a planet is 'gripped by' - conjunct - a node - then the affairs of that planet, the house it's in, and the house it rules, will be places of extreme hardship for the native, and gives chart examples. And that it can affect as badly a planet not conjunct but that is retrograde and will conjunct a node by progression - that I haven't got to yet, I'm still working on the natal conjunctions themselves.
I find it all too true. I have nodal conjunctions, as do many of my private clients, and it seemed what I was seeing was way too much to be a coincidence and not really explainable in other ways. It's not always, or even mostly, institutionalisation, at least not in my charts, but it seems with conjunctions or planets in the bendings, there is huge loss in that area of life, or huge ongoing losses and much hardship - as well as in the areas represented by the house the conjuncted planet is in, and the house it rules.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:53 am
by Clelia Romano
Hi Olivia!
Hi Clelia - Nice article. I've been doing some of the same research over the past several months, and have only been able to find corroborative examples from my private practise and from Jyotish (mostly I follow tradtional and Persian track astrology, but it's rare outside Ibn Ezra to find much of anything that correlates with the things I've been seeing).
I find it all too true. I have nodal conjunctions, as do many of my private clients, and it seemed what I was seeing was way too much to be a coincidence and not really explainable in other ways.
Hi Olivia:
Thank you for sharing your useful ideas on this important point!
Your words gave me the support I needed! Discuss the validity of some ancient masters is not comfortable, you know, so it was really important to know somebody else reached more or less the same conclusions.
The Nodes are an important matter and I became aware that I had not given the necessary attention to them until now.
Thanks again for the really useful feedback :-)
Best wishes
Clelia
Re: Article about the Nodes
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:55 am
by Clelia Romano
Hi Margherita!
It will be surely very interesting, I immediately go to download it,
margherita
thank you:-)
Clelia
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 pm
by Mark
Hello Clelia,
Thank you for sharing some very interesting traditional references and research.
I have been studying some books lately on the Vedic approach to the Nodes to complement my reading of western sources so this is perfect timing.
Mark
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:13 pm
by Clelia Romano
Hello MarkC!
Thank you for sharing some very interesting traditional references and research.
I have been studying some books lately on the Vedic approach to the Nodes to complement my reading of western sources so this is perfect timing.
I?m glad you found it useful! Thank you for reading and comment
Clelia