Dissertation: The theory of Jupiter-Saturn conjunction
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 pm
The theory of Jupiter-Saturn conjunction from Late Antiquity to High Middle Ages
Stefano Buscherini
Language: Italian
This is to my knowledge the best work you can find about astrological theories and interpretations related to mundane astrology, especially Arabic mundane astrology.
To me the work seems to be written by a person with a solid knowledge of traditional astrology, and perhaps (this could be a speculation) with some astrological practice.
What is also very pleasing to see is that there are no ?out of nothing? statements. Always you will find a reference so that (if you want) you can go to the source. This is very important, not because I wouldn?t want to know the personal opinion of the author, but because I want to keep a clear image about what I would call the ?inheritance? (this is a guarantee for me that whenever I am lost I can go back to the classical doctrine)
And here is the link for downloading:
http://amsdottorato.cib.unibo.it/571/
Stefano Buscherini
Language: Italian
This is to my knowledge the best work you can find about astrological theories and interpretations related to mundane astrology, especially Arabic mundane astrology.
To me the work seems to be written by a person with a solid knowledge of traditional astrology, and perhaps (this could be a speculation) with some astrological practice.
What is also very pleasing to see is that there are no ?out of nothing? statements. Always you will find a reference so that (if you want) you can go to the source. This is very important, not because I wouldn?t want to know the personal opinion of the author, but because I want to keep a clear image about what I would call the ?inheritance? (this is a guarantee for me that whenever I am lost I can go back to the classical doctrine)
And here is the link for downloading:
http://amsdottorato.cib.unibo.it/571/