Page 1 of 1

Astrological Repair Manual - Free Download

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 pm
by amzolt
I've been a student of astrology for over 40 years now...

A few years back, I wrote the first volume of what I expected to be three or four books. That book, Astrological Repair Manual, is a free download...

Recently I launched a new blog to solicit feedback on the book to widen and deepen my perspectives as I revise and expand the original.

Also, hanging out in some new forums--like this one!

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:28 am
by august47
Thank you for your generosity - I will respond as I get into it - I am returning to astrology after a 20 year hiatus - pre-internet and unaware of any other "thinkers"!? than rudhyar, jones, arroyo, lewi (even then I got vertigo just looking at bailey and heindel) I find my self surrounded by a surfeit of riches - and approaching my 61 solar return. The Skyscript forums are a treasure.