Still Problems downloading chart here 1 by astrolabe999 I have tried to use imageschack but there arent enough details for me to figure out how to complete the second step. I know how to cut and paste but cant figure out where skyscript url goes. Also, I dont know how to go back to the post /reply window. After its up, it gets lost. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! I wish that you had arranged things so that all I have to do is hit the browse button and go into my chart pic that way. Astrology Weekly does that and it is far easier ! Quote Fri May 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Re: Still Problems downloading chart here 2 by Deb astrolabe999 wrote: I wish that you had arranged things so that all I have to do is hit the browse button and go into my chart pic that way. Astrology Weekly does that and it is far easier ! Well we are a little like an Italian library here. We don't like to make things too easy in case you start taking things for granted. I can't personally help with the imageshack problem as I have never used it - sorry. Quote Fri May 08, 2009 8:51 pm