problem loading graphics 1 by Bill Hi, Can anyone tell me why I can't get a chart graphic to load in preview using the following BBcode? " Here is the chart for the Pakistan Republic: " By my understanding, the graphic should have appeared in this message. The width of the graphic is 440 pixels, which is less than the limit of 450. The link should work, because if I load it into my browser, the horoscope graphic downloads. Does the forum accept *.jpg files? Thanks. Bill Quote Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:43 pm
2 by yuzuru The problem apparently rises because you put an "space" between pakistan and repubic. When I copied and pasted, the computer put an %20 automatically, instead of a space, and this seems to have corrected the problem. or the code is: (img)http://www.radical-astrology.com/graphi ... public.jpg[/img] Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com Quote Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:37 am