Reply Nos:? in the threads
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:13 am
The other day I was wishing to write, so and so point I have already clarified in reply No:5 in the thread...but,
I hope, its not all too technically difficult to make , ' Reply No: ...' , appear in the threads , just beside the data of Posted replies's date/time.
... my thanks to Skyscript staff for running this serious-astrology-committed Forum , which I eventually come to respect , and this site really gives very meaningful informations at the click of mouse.
Kind regards to the everyone.
I hope, its not all too technically difficult to make , ' Reply No: ...' , appear in the threads , just beside the data of Posted replies's date/time.
... my thanks to Skyscript staff for running this serious-astrology-committed Forum , which I eventually come to respect , and this site really gives very meaningful informations at the click of mouse.
Kind regards to the everyone.