Skyscript website readership 1 by pankajdubey By mistake I copied skycript.co.uk in google search box and came up with some interesting figures: The skyscript readers is U.S are predominantly - rich females That's all I could figure out. http://www.quantcast.com/skyscript.co.uk PD Quote Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:13 am
2 by Olivia Now that's downright bizarre. The graph, I mean, not necessarily the readership. Though I suppose we might all be considered a little strange by demographic standards. Quote Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:47 pm
3 by Mark The skyscript readers is U.S are predominantly - rich females Interesting. Any breakdown on how many are single? Mark As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly Quote Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:52 pm
4 by Andrew Bevan Mark wrote:Interesting. Any breakdown on how many are single? Are you in any way but slightly related to Sean Connery? http://www.astronor.com Quote Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:57 pm
5 by Mark Are you in any way but slightly related to Sean Connery? Really glad you asked that question Andrew. I have been meaning to set the record straight on that very point for some time. erm..no Still my Father tells me Sean Connery was one of his milk round boys for a while in the late 1950's. Otherwise no connection apart from a serious lack of hair. I suspect Ewan McGregor is in with a better chance these days with the above demographic. I better make it absolutely clear I have no connection to him either. As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly Quote Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:39 am
6 by Deb Its reckoned 60% female and 40% male, which is a very good gender split for an astrology site. We are rated weill intellectually too: "There is a high index of Graduates and Post Graduates here." 25% according to their table, although how they get this info is beyond me. I'm not sure if it is accurate at all. Quote Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 pm
7 by Mark Hi Deb, Yeah I was wondering about the educational bit too. Its not a survey is it? Plus its not part of the Skyscript registration process. So where on earth are they plucking such information from? Odd Mark As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly Quote Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:28 pm
8 by Olivia I assume they're taking wealth from geographic areas, because you can sometimes see that from ISPs (of course sometimes following that route will land you in the wrong country). But still.. I live in an affluent city, in a very NON affluent neighbourhood. Maybe we have rich lurkers? I'm not sure where the education statistic comes from either - maybe the geography thing again. Quote Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:14 am