Part of Fortune Part 2
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:53 pm
Hello:
I wrote a 2nd article about the Part of Fortune, since that my last one was kind of controversial.
It is at http://www.astrologiahumana.com/pofresearch.pdf
This time I aimed to present the experimental research I did, chosing by random 20 nocturnal charts from the Astrodatabank?s data.
The first part of the article is a quotation from the Hellenistic time authors up to the Medieval ones, respecting the role of the Lot of Fortune and the Lot of Spirit.
The last part of the article is the presentation of the 20 charts, their biographical data and my own delineation according to the Part of Fortune and the Part of Spirit.
It?s a quite long article. But I think it has somethig to say:-)
I hope to hear from you about it!
best wishes
Clelia Romano
I wrote a 2nd article about the Part of Fortune, since that my last one was kind of controversial.
It is at http://www.astrologiahumana.com/pofresearch.pdf
This time I aimed to present the experimental research I did, chosing by random 20 nocturnal charts from the Astrodatabank?s data.
The first part of the article is a quotation from the Hellenistic time authors up to the Medieval ones, respecting the role of the Lot of Fortune and the Lot of Spirit.
The last part of the article is the presentation of the 20 charts, their biographical data and my own delineation according to the Part of Fortune and the Part of Spirit.
It?s a quite long article. But I think it has somethig to say:-)
I hope to hear from you about it!
best wishes
Clelia Romano