Mundane Astrology for the decade of 2010 1 by Steve Bill has his latest March Newsletter out at this link: http://www.billherbst.com/ Regards, Steve With all our modern knowledge and scientific equipment, and with the the great strides made in mathematics, we astrologers have done nothing to even remotely compare with the achievements of the astrologers of antiquity. Cyril Fagan Quote Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:45 pm
2 by yuzuru Hi, I moved this post from the mundane session because, although it is mundane in subject, it just offer a link to an external page, and so I think it is more proper to the "news and announcements forum. Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com Quote Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:40 pm
Reply 3 by Steve Thanks yuzuro?I was going to post in news, books, and links but was unsure between that and Mundane Astrology. With all our modern knowledge and scientific equipment, and with the the great strides made in mathematics, we astrologers have done nothing to even remotely compare with the achievements of the astrologers of antiquity. Cyril Fagan Quote Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 pm