Delphic Oracle updated v5.1.2.3
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:25 pm
I just upgraded my copy of Curt Manwaring's Delphic Oracle, and I have to say I am quite impressed. I've been using Curt's programs for years, and they are always quite good. This new D.O. programs is.... WOW. If you have any interest in Hellenistic astrology, traditional astrology, or modern astrology (any type of astrology, period), then this program
will blow you away.
Visit his page and take a look. This program will help you learn and practice many, many of the techniques and methods mentioned in
these various forums, especially the Hellenistic/Traditional threads.
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/delphi ... nload.html
I hope that Mr. Manwaring doesn't mind my providing this link to his pages.
Check it out.... This would be my "if you were stranded on a desert island, and could have just one astrology program with you...." choice.
(!!!!)
Patti
will blow you away.
Visit his page and take a look. This program will help you learn and practice many, many of the techniques and methods mentioned in
these various forums, especially the Hellenistic/Traditional threads.
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/delphi ... nload.html
I hope that Mr. Manwaring doesn't mind my providing this link to his pages.
Check it out.... This would be my "if you were stranded on a desert island, and could have just one astrology program with you...." choice.
(!!!!)
Patti