Disposition of Planets
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:22 am
Could somebody point me at a book or article that explains the meanings of the dispositions of planets?
I know that planets in the 5th and 9th from each other are "harmoniously disposed", that those in 6/8 disposition are "inharmoniously disposed", that 4/10 is a "strong" disposition and so on. But I am hoping to find more detailed interpretations and/or a description of how what I already know is to be applied in chart interpretation.
As I haven't come across any detailed interpretations of planetary disposition myself, I'm wondering if they exist. Contributors to the forum seen very knowledgeable and extremely well-read in the subject. I'm hoping someone can help me out - if it's only to tell me I'm barking up the wrong tree!
Melissa
I know that planets in the 5th and 9th from each other are "harmoniously disposed", that those in 6/8 disposition are "inharmoniously disposed", that 4/10 is a "strong" disposition and so on. But I am hoping to find more detailed interpretations and/or a description of how what I already know is to be applied in chart interpretation.
As I haven't come across any detailed interpretations of planetary disposition myself, I'm wondering if they exist. Contributors to the forum seen very knowledgeable and extremely well-read in the subject. I'm hoping someone can help me out - if it's only to tell me I'm barking up the wrong tree!
Melissa