Page 1 of 1

problem loading graphics

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:43 pm
by Bill
Hi,
Can anyone tell me why I can't get a chart graphic to load in preview using the following BBcode?

"
Here is the chart for the Pakistan Republic:
Image


"

By my understanding, the graphic should have appeared in this message.

The width of the graphic is 440 pixels, which is less than the limit of 450. The link should work, because if I load it into my browser, the horoscope graphic downloads.

Does the forum accept *.jpg files?

Thanks.

Bill

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:37 am
by yuzuru
The problem apparently rises because you put an "space" between pakistan and repubic.

When I copied and pasted, the computer put an %20 automatically, instead of a space, and this seems to have corrected the problem.
Image
or the code is:
(img)http://www.radical-astrology.com/graphi ... public.jpg[/img]

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 pm
by Bill
Thanks Yuzuru - that solved the problem. Bill